Sunday, 10 August 2008

Daddy, I love you

Daddy, I love you

When ma’s out, you call me into the room

You ask me to lie down beside you,

Why daddy?

You then run your hands all over me

I know not why

I know not anything

I do not like the feeling

You fondle every bit of me

I ask you why? With my eyebrows raised

And you scream at me

Scared I lay quiet

Every morning I pray to God,

That - ma shouldn’t go out today

I am hurt daddy

Ah you give me so much pain

But God doesn’t hear my prayer

Ma goes out everyday

I am bleeding daddy

I can’t stop my tears

You scream at me and ask me not to tell it to anybody

But it hurts daddy, I am in pain

I can’t even cry

I love you daddy

But I do not know what you are doing to me

You hurt me everyday daddy

Where do I go and let myself open?

I hate you daddy – I am hurt everyday

I fear you daddy – I love you no more

Your presence makes me shiver

I know not why

But I am scared of you daddy

You hurt me everyday

Ma, I wish you knew my pain

I wish you were here

I wish you never went

And I wish I could tell it happily

Like all my friends –

“I love you daddy”.

2 comments:

Lancelot said...

excelletn Sahana..write more dont stop...

Colours and Shades said...

Sure will!