Please don’t go, please don’t leave me – I said
He still left
Life suddenly seemed cruel and bad
A look at the clock at 8 everyday
With an endless wait for a call
For a small little message
With months passing by
Lifted myself from self pity
I knew I had to smile, I did
But frowned inside
I wasn’t faking it, I wasn’t lying
But some things just have to happen
I was left in the middle of the runway called life
With no explanations
But I knew I had to fly
Occasional guilt trips and regrets
But that should never bog me down
Like a song, I never knew why I liked you so much
But now you put me through all this pain
Just for one big mistake of mine of liking you
I felt heaven with you in my life
And suddenly the world I was standing on was pulled off my feet
I fell, I know I did
But like a great soul once said, Time heals
It did
The clock strikes 8 everyday and it goes unnoticed
It’s a clock! It has to strike every hour!
I look at it this way now!
But walking through this, I discovered something
Life will never stop for me
It will go on
Nothing will bog me down
It will only lift me and I shall fly again
Every fall would end becoming wind under my wings and
Here I fly again!
Thanks to you for the pain
Now I fly and promise myself would surely find me
At every leap and fall!
Here I fly again!
No comments:
Post a Comment