Saturday, 25 April 2009

Scarred for life

Scarred for life
Mirror breaks into millions
Hate is all that I see in it
Detest the reflection of myself
Defeated by my own self
Hated by own self
Take the life in me
Give me the least love to love myself
Set me free from the hate
I am scarred for life
In death I want to sleep
Death, dont look into my eyes
For I am vile
I deserve the hate from death
I no more breathe
For I am wretched by my soul
Death, will you take me?
Life, Will you give me away to death?
I cant look into my eyes
I cant look into me
My eyes hate me, My mind hates me, I hate me
Scarred for life is this life
In death, would the scar vanish?
Death - Take me into you
I live no more
Scarred dead for life.

No comments: