The world looks upto you and find you so high
Shielding the earth in the beautiful blue and
In all the other hues
Tall and colourful, you stand
Holding your family tight –
The Sun, The Stars and The Earth that you blanket
So blessed I feel, to be a part of you
Light, water and beauty you give to life
Star I am, A small bright star
My brightness knows not my span of life
Of all the people who hold greater importance in your life
I am after all – just a small star who knows not its life
But tight I hold you, dear I hold you to me
In pride I stand – to be a part of you
Falling stars are a beauty to all
But it is an end to the star’s life
I know not when I will fall and die
But reluctant I am to leave you
Since in love I am, with you
I hold you dear, I hold you tight
And forever will – in life and in death
My dear Sky.
2 comments:
sky high...
A falling star i shall be,if someone wants to make a wish.Atlest that way i can be of use,rather than used-less!! your last few lines sums it up beautifully..None can ever leave the sky eventually,in life and in death!!
Post a Comment