Thursday, 27 November 2008

Glad we met!

Chirpy days and sunny nights!
Smiling through the walkway
Looking around to find you
In a corner of my eye
That sparkle of joy, That tinge of red
Days fly away, waiting for that smile to fade
Waiting to check if the smile’s just for a while
But here comes the smile with every dawn
But here comes the rays of the smile every dusk
Peppy, Perky – I find me
You aren’t mine, yet you are
Glad I am, that we met
Just a handful of times yes,
But Thanks for the silent smiles
No one, but you gave them to me
I am here always, when you need
I’ll just wait for life to play
Its part of the game
Good, if we meet.
Thanks again!

2 comments:

Krish said...

LOL, plenty of wit you have got! It's just a shame that you are into law rather than being a poet!

Anonymous said...

<3 :) I'm glad, totally!